Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New year, new beginnings!

Ok. I know I did not keep my past promises about keeping my blog up to date. But guess what? I really am going to this time! The last several times I tried, I was pregnant or didn't have internet at my own house.

But now, I have made several changes to improve my business this year! Including..... (drum roll please) A New Blog!

Along with a new blog, I have a new office! Oh man, I am so excited about this! Dan just got finished painting it and now I am on the hunt for super cool decorations and a comfortable, yet stylish desk chair. 

Within the month of January, I have found several websites and photographers that are stay at home mothers along with being a full time photographers. I consider myself to be in their shoes!

Have any of my readers ever been a stay at home mom? It sounds pretty easy right? You get to play with your baby all day, make a homemade lunch, nap with your baby, and keep your house perfectly clean! WRONG! Holy mercy. Running a business and being a mother at the same time is almost impossible! When my husband Dan is home, I ask him "just take her for an hour, I need to get caught up". But instead of an hour, it takes like three...

I am not complaining about being a stay at home mom, not one bit! I love it! It has been my dream for as long as I can remember. I am living my dream!

So, to wrap it up tonight, I can't wait to share all the new ideas, changes, improvements and upgrades to Abigail Gorski Photography! Thank you to all my fans and clients who have helped me throughout this process, I truly wouldn't be where I am today without all of you!

I took these photos tonight of my beautiful daughter Leah. She loves her bath and I honestly love her little butt! Have a great Friday night everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment