Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pride and Sugar!

I take pride in most of my daily activities, like my photography, cleaning my home, caring for my unborn child, loving my dog, spoiling my husband, and making my bed. There are some many things that I take pride in actually, now that I think about it! But there is one thing that I leave my most pride within...

My cupcakes.

Man, I really do enjoy baking cupcakes. I try to make some for each holiday, birthday, special event, and "just-because" reason! Being just me and my husband, it's kinda difficult to make a dozen cupcakes and not totally pig out on them - so that they don't go to waste of course!!! So I try to stick to the special occasions so that I can bring them for multiple people to share and enjoy!

These are my most recent creations! I made them for, obviously, Valentines Day! Valentines Day is always wonderful for me and Dan. We went out to dinner this year at Calico's off Salt Lick Rd, and oh boy was it wonderful! I was given a card, chocolates, and a massage gift card. I gave him a new hand drill, which he needed badly! (I know, so romantic right?, but he loved it!)

Recently, my sister-in-law Jessi had a Pampered Chef party! If you have never been to one of those, if you are ever invited, GO! They have such wonderful items and I love each thing that I have bought from there! Anyways, I bought an icing dispenser at her party. OMG. It's my new favorite toy! It came with like 7 different tips and is soooo easy to fill, use, clean, and enjoy!

Each step I do is documented below in photos. I highly enjoy making delicious cupcakes and sharing them with others! My baby is due around St. Patrick's Day, so I might miss that holiday... But don't worry, maybe I will have "Baby" cupcakes!! I'll even use the mini cupcake pan! Awwww!










Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment