Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Children!

So, I am pregnant with my first child, but yes I have 2 children.

Meet Buster and Little Miss!!

Buster came into Dan and I's family 2 years ago. We got him from my boss. The day I finally convinced Dan into letting me get a puppy, we went to my boss's to pick him or her up! I sat for almost an hour trying to decide which one I wanted. I knew I wanted a girl and I wanted her to be really small. Dan liked all the puppies just like I did, but he really noticed one in particular. The long legged, wobbly, twice the size of all the others, cuddly boy. I didnt even pay attention to him to be honest! All my attention was set on the little white girl who could fit in one of my hands! We couldn't make up our minds (basically agree on the same dog) so we left and told them we would sleep on it and come get him or her the next day.
The next day came and Dan told me to go by myself and pick the one I really wanted. Well, I didn't want to go all by myself so I brought my sister Anna with me. We got to the house and sat amongst the several puppies for about 20 mins. I made my decision to take the odd ball boy. Dan was nice enough to let me get a puppy, so I thought it would be best to pick his favorite! Besides, he was cute and I was sure he wasn't going to grow much more.
I seriously could not have picked a better dog! Buster is super weird, still long legged, sheds a little too much, and has horrible breath at times. But besides all that, he is so smart, loving, never leaves my side, listens so well, and loves me and Dan so much! I feel sorry for everyone else who has a dog, b/c I know that no one will ever have my Buster.
-Buster
-Buster Brown
-Mine Sewer
-Main Guy
-Moe Moe
-Busty
We have many more, but I can't figure out how to spell them!

My other child isn't born yet, but she sure lets me know that she is around! I can't wait to post pictures of her nursery, presents, baby shower, and of course HER! But for now, Buster is taking the glory. He won't get near as much attention when she arrives, poor guy!



My sister Anna holding Buster!
Happy Friday Everyone! I hope these pictures make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment