Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Beginnings!

Hello All! I am super pleased and excited to officially start my new blog! I really have no idea what I am doing, but I thought I would give it a try, at least for a little while!

Recently, I was laid off from my other full time job I had (it's ok, everything happens for a reason!) and now I have all kinds of time to keep up on my photography and concentrate on it a little more!

Coming up with new blog titles/topics will be the most difficult thing for me, so if any of you have any questions you would like to ask, let me know! They could be about me, my dog, the weather, my business, my favorite food, or anything really!

There are no pictures with my first blog post, so sorry to disappoint you if I did! I will be forcing myself to blog at least every other day, if not every day! I can't wait to share my ideas, lifestyle, exciting news, and photos with you on here! I am so unbelievably excited to start this and actually stick with it! Comment or send me a message on Facebook anytime! Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment